Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Watched the new transformers film last night, anyone else seen it yet. Got to say it was bl00dy great.

Not into that sort of stuff but i must admit the trailer did look good, i'll wait for the dvd, good film, good curry, good beer, (i hope)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/release_date/
      WATCH films on there
      just dont down loads em
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

i was supposed to go saturday but no one was up for it in the end. think were going wednesday, i must see this in the cinema, the last one was great.
        i think there are just some films that need to be seen on the big screen..

as long as you dont get kids talking all the way through and messing about..

sometimes if we go to an over 18s film you get kids that are blatently still in school, cant seem to control their volume...
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Im looking forward to seeing it!

I've heard a few bad things about it.. But then terminator salvation was sposed to be utter cr*p an i didnt think that was too bad!

Comment

is it as 'kiddie' as the first..?? Was a little disappointed with that one, trailers looked awesome, a little bit dark and menacing but the film never delivered. Was still good, jus not as good as i was expecing from the trailers..hope No2 is not the same

Comment

Working...
            X