For those that like the BNP !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    You're not in the class of person which was being referred to. It was directed at those who see leaving school and claiming benefits for the rest of their lives as normal. The workshy wonders, glassbacks or whatever you prefer to call them.
    Next time you are down around Malvern, Apache's territory, lets us know we can have one or two more beers together!

Comment

I have just been made redundant for the 6th time ........ i will sign on but as melons earns too much we will get nothing , i will be trying to work even if it is mimium wage. The anoying thing is i will struggle to get work (i am a skilled worker and have a city in guilds qualification )
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        I have just been made redundant for the 6th time ........ i will sign on but as melons earns too much we will get nothing , i will be trying to work even if it is mimium wage. The anoying thing is i will struggle to get work (i am a skilled worker and have a city in guilds qualification )
        Post your CV to Mark.

Comment

I too am on the brink off becoming one of the great unwashed. I'm a self employed electrician, work is getting tighter and tighter.

I have tendered for nearly £400,000 worth of work this year only to be awarded 10%. Not due to over pricing but due to lack of funding from higher up. Is this due to immigrant workers?

No.

Is due to reckless bank lending getting us into this recession in the first place.

I have worked with many eastern europeans, from other trades, and I can honestly say they are harder working, less argumentative and generally more inlined to work with you rather than against you.

I do have issues with the amount of workers coming to the uk and I do think it should be capped and state benefits should not be so readily available to them, should they choose scrounge, but I'd rather have a polish guy willing to help than some scumbag hoody shuffling about not giving a toss, looking for what he can steal and texting his 14yr old pregnant girlfriend.
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
          X