For those that like the BNP !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that like the BNP !

Anyone else got the balls to say they have no problem with a political party called The British National Party ?

Stop trolling!

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Stein...

Comment

Well ........the only thing i will say is if these immigrants wish to live in our country they should live by our laws and customs and not try to change them to suit themselves
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post

Nice find

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              Well ........the only thing i will say is if these immigrants wish to live in our country they should live by our laws and customs and not try to change them to suit themselves
              100% agree..

I dont have a problem with anyone following any religion or any certain practises.. but just dont expect everyone to follow suit.

The only thing that really annoys me is the "you cant have that flag because its oppressing me!"

Comment

exactly. if its not liked go somewhere else. the minority or majority (however its seen) seem to behave like they are forced here and have no choice. this really isnt the case.

another example, we were out friday night and met some people we knew, some polish blokes were trying to chat them up and we were all talking as a group. a fight almost broke out as they kept accusing us of not liking the polish. probably just the alcohol, but i told him where to stick his conversation. his mate was as good as.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Pob View Post
                  Anyone else got the balls to say they have no problem with a political party called The British National Party ?
                  YES i do and i couldnt give a rats arse what anyone else thinks,my life,my freedom,i voted,so i can have my say and if anyone else dont like it then you know what you can do.bio i couldnt agree more,thats my sentements exactly.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

FFS! This post has almost 3,000 hits ..................

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55694

Let the thing drop, it has now become very, very, boring!
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                      FFS! This post has almost 3,000 hits ..................

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55694

Let the thing drop, it has now become very, very, boring!
                      Aye i'm passed careing, sod it
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                        100% agree..

I dont have a problem with anyone following any religion or any certain practises.. but just dont expect everyone to follow suit.

The only thing that really annoys me is the "you cant have that flag because its oppressing me!"

I get fed up with the shia law ideas ....... if they imposed it i would have at least been flogged (spelling).....

i hate the way this country has become too politically correct and if you want to all me alf garnet it would be close, BUT i have had foreign and gay friends .

The BNP appeal to the normal brit now due to the way we treat all the scrounging DHSS imigrants , Feel that we are paying for the People that are killing our guys in Afaganstan

BTW i voted UKIP ........but i see where the BNP vote is comming from

Comment

BUT i have had foreign and gay friends .
                          My bro-in-law is of caribbean descent. I have a very very good gay friend. My dad is severely disabled. All of these groups are targets within the BNPs policies. Therefore I really could not support the BNP's views. (In fact, they sicken me, but lets keep emotion out of this)

The BNP appeal to the normal brit now due to the way we treat all the scrounging DHSS imigrants , Feel that we are paying for the People that are killing our guys in Afaganstan
                          Fact is, 99% of DHSS scroungers are British. BNP seem to ignore that inconvenient truth.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Fcuk Politics, watch this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpwds...eature=channel
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

This is a very tricky subject and can get very emotive, I didnt vote BNP in the last elections, but I know why some people did and I understand it.
                              I dont actually see anything wrong with being nationalistic or patriotic, we dont have a St George's Day holiday, which seems odd to me.
                              Parts of Birmingham cannot put up Merry Christmas signs at that time of the year, yet the asian community are allowed to put up Diwahli stuff and close streets for parties. This is what intimidates people, the rights of others given presidence over the indigenous.
                              For the record I dont actually care what colour, race or religion you are, it is of no consequence to me.
                              At the beginning of this year my company had to make a decision about reducing the size of our workforce, we had approximately 40 staff, of this number, 10 are from Poland. A total of 20 people were made redundant, all the Polish retained their jobs, why ? Because they are cheap, no other reason, I was told this directly by the company director. The atmosphere at work is terrible because of this one action. None of the Polish speak good english, all of them are here to do one thing, send money home.
                              Of the 20 laid off in January only one has managed to secure a permenant job the rest are with an employment agency and we all know what thats like.

When employers are allowed to operate like this, it plays right into the hands of the BNP.

Comment

Working...
                              X