A few pics.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics.......

After I dropped Karen Lee off at work this evening I thought I'd take a detour.....
    Attached Files
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Nice pics m8!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ta!
      Damian

Comment

Originally posted by Damian
        After I dropped Karen Lee off at work this evening I thought I'd take a detour.....
        You can't beat the scenic route

Fish

That not over the top of wilton quarry is it???
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Belmont???

Comment

nice pics Damian i was up there myself on wednesday did not think of taking pics
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Poseur!! Lovely pics though. Wish we had some rough stuff round here.

(Shhhh going to the pit tomorrow - private visit. 2 Motocrossers, 2 Quads, 1 Surf, 1 Disco, 1 Rangy, 1 trials and an enduro.........loadsa toys and 96year old Grandads coming to see waht we get up to).
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
                Belmont???
                Nah! Georges lane heading up to the pigeon tower, (Rivington). I chickened out of going down the green lane at the end, wasn't sure how much contact my exhaust would have on the first couple of steps on the way down!

Damian.
                Damian

Comment

Nah! Georges lane heading up to the pigeon tower, (Rivington). I chickened out of going down the green lane at the end, wasn't sure how much contact my exhaust would have on the first couple of steps on the way down!

Damian.
                  You should have just gone down there. Problem solved with towbar fitting!!

Comment

Damian.
                    more than likely have ripped off the number plate...
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                    X