@predict bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @predict bob

i need sum advice mate,lookin at a newer caravan,i like the hobby make,but doors on wrong side,im looking t ones 25/30ft,im thinking when u get to a caravan pitch,id need a caravan mover to get it place,are there ones that would cope with sumthin that big?

[quote=breakdowntruck2;559984]i need sum advice mate,lookin at a newer caravan,i like the hobby make,but doors on wrong side,im looking t ones 25/30ft,im thinking when u get to a caravan pitch,id need a caravan mover to get it place,are there ones that would cope with sumthin that bi
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

How long's a piece of string ????

Single or twin axle is the starting point - if it's a twin axle then one of the 4 motor versions is a must in my opinion. I won't have a twin axle cos of the hassles with manoeuvering it outside our house but our single axle (Bailey Virginia) is a fair size and weighs 1500kg - our PowrTouch Model 3 copes well. It's not fast but it hasn't failed on the three occasions we've used it .....

To be honest a search on http://www.touringandtenting.com/forums/ will throw up loads of more objective info than I could give you !

PS
      From what I recall the four motor versions weigh in at around £1300 new !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

cheers bob,and ouch lol

Comment

Working...
        X