Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

pulled my tailgate motor and stripped it in two
    the ###### thing now wont go back together and there was a lot of crap in there but the cog looks pretty ok then forced it back together and the little bushes broke.
    there is an asian man in blackburn that has one for £50 that looks in good nick is that a good price

You'd be getting screwed at that price and will you delete that URL from your signature.

Comment

[

well i was told that they are the same motor in the toyota corrola and the drivers and passanger are nothin like and how can i have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by rob24 View Post
        well i was told that they are the same motor in the toyota corrola and the drivers and passanger are nothin like and how can i have a sig
        Contact one of the breakers on here. You'll get one for less than that if they have one. Or, as you say, Corolla are practically the same, so go scrapyard delving.

You can use images in sigs, but not URL's. It was just appearing as plain text and expanding the page width like buggery.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Contact one of the breakers on here. You'll get one for less than that if they have one. Or, as you say, Corolla are practically the same, so go scrapyard delving. but they dont fit

You can use images in sigs, but not URL's. It was just appearing as plain text and expanding the page width like buggery.
          what you mean as images

Comment

what you mean as images
            Code:
            [img ]http://example.org/image.png[/img ]
            Without the spaces preceding the trailing braces.

Comment

[

sorry mate you lost me ive tried and must just not understand properly

Comment

yeh

payed 45 for a new motor and all is well

Comment

payed 45 for a new motor and all is well
                  good stuff

when i pulled my motor apart the thing fell apart! you have a metal disk with a rubber bit in the middle if i remember rightly.
                  i had to bridge the two pieces of metal together with some welding rod. set fire to the rubber a few times but i just kept cooling it with some water spray. its been like brand new ever since!
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

. set fire to the rubber a few times but i just kept cooling it with some water spray. its been like brand new ever since![/QUOTE]

sounds a bit dodgy like but this motor is sweet he said he gets em new from japland cheep in massive bulk

Comment

. set fire to the rubber a few times but i just kept cooling it with some water spray. its been like brand new ever since!
                      sounds a bit dodgy like but this motor is sweet he said he gets em new from japland cheep in massive bulk[/QUOTE]

thats the thing with tig welders! high temperature hehe.
                      glad you have it sorted
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                      X