No announcement yet.

What is it?? Is it a monster??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was thinking that the pit floor was a bit low and could do with a new layer of concrete.

Just spoke to the DVLA and it's registered with themas a 3.0... I've got to now send the log book off to be changed..

Any hoo...thanks folks.

Comment

What to do?

Right then..I've spoken to the DVLA and HPI'd it and both come back as a 3.0L. I can only assume that it was registered wrong when imported.

Don't really know what to do now as he could of genuinely believed that it is a 3.0L.

Bugger!!

Comment

Hmmm, you have a tough one there! He may have been stiffed when he bought it. How long did he have it?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

He has sold you a 2.4 as a 3.0, you can go 50/50 on the blame so he owes you half the money back in the difference between a 2.4 and a 3.0 at time of sale.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Ok Alan,

Thanks for that...I'm going to speak to him tommorrow and see what he has to say.

I'll get some free labour for a while probably
            Last edited by SurfDogs; 10 June 2009, 20:26. Reason: Missed something

Comment

Seems I can't edit my last post?

What would you value a 3.0L at then if the 2.4 is about 700?

Comment

Get the price of a new head off of him.

It'll probably need one eventually.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

A really mint 2nd gen 3.0, about £1500. A rough one, about £1000.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

But from your pic, that's a rough looking 2.4
                    Hope that engine has had better care than the condition would indicate.
                    Brian

Comment

It should be registered with B.I.M.T.A. at the docks when imported.

Comment

Working...
                      X