Devil's Undercrackers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil's Undercrackers...

Part one of the random thread titles.....

Do any of you clever technical engineeringy type folk know if I can buy an engine rebuild kit in the UK for the 3.0 2nd gen? I've seen some on the bay but they are from Australia, and I think the shipping and tax would be almost the same as the cost of the kit itself - I'm planning to rebuild the engine at some point, but if I can't find a kit to do it, then I'll have to replace it...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

I thought you'd put a newer engine from a 3rd gen in?? Now you want to rebuild it???
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      I thought you'd put a newer engine from a 3rd gen in?? Now you want to rebuild it???
      I didn't get round to doing it.....although would still like that option if I could find one, that isn't in Nina's truck......not sure she'd see the funny side of that...

Comment

STUFF THAT,i can hear a lexus conversion coming on,and it would be cheaper to do.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          STUFF THAT,i can hear a lexus conversion coming on,and it would be cheaper to do.
          How much cheaper??? And anyway, what do I do with the Lexus husk when it's been emptied??? I haven't the space for that kind of stuff laying around.....

Do the seats fit?

Comment

Is the engine seriously fecked then?!

I'd ask someone near by who has space if they would mind a lexus in there garden for say, two days!

Get a list of bushwhacker of things you need an then get it, strip it all in a day (if possible) an then get a scrapyard to collect the next day!

Stein really does have a bl**dy good point mate. If your going to the hassle an expensive of messing around with the 3.0ltr then you could easily chuck in the lexus without being too much out of pocket an vince says he still gets great mpg for a 4.0ltr V8 in a surf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
              And anyway, what do I do with the Lexus husk when it's been emptied???
              Scrap it.

Comment

Vince has mentioned before that if you give him £2000 and your truck, he will send it back to you a short time later with a lexus lump in it........
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Bargain!
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    Vince has mentioned before that if you give him £2000 and your truck, he will send it back to you a short time later with a lexus lump in it........
                    What about £2000 and he supplies the truck too.............
                    Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                      What about £2000 and he supplies the truck too.............

Cheapskate

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        Cheapskate

Hey Yeti, is it true he's that tight he squeaks when he walks ?
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
                          Hey Yeti, is it true he's that tight he squeaks when he walks ?

No he wipes out cod stocks, with the amount of cod liver oil he uses
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                            No he wipes out cod stocks, with the amount of cod liver oil he uses
                            Shut up you blond 12 bore.......................
                            Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
                            X