Injections in your lip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injections in your lip...

...really hurt! Had 3 shots of anaesthetic today to remove a lump from my bottom lip. Hurt much more than having the lump cut out, or the stitches to follow!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Yeah - I've never understood why they can't use some spray anaesthetic to numb the area they are sticking the needle into first, then it won't hurt at all so when they say that to you, they won't be lying!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

what happened andy,,,,did the botox go wrong !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        ...really hurt! Had 3 shots of anaesthetic today to remove a lump from my bottom lip. Hurt much more than having the lump cut out, or the stitches to follow!
        aaaaahhhhh didums
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          what happened andy,,,,did the botox go wrong !!
          Yeah - they had the trolley the wrong way around....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
            Yeah - I've never understood why they can't use some spray anaesthetic to numb the area they are sticking the needle into first, then it won't hurt at all so when they say that to you, they won't be lying!!!

I've had a liquid anaesthetic dripped into my eye when I needed a sliver of metal dug out of it with a needle a few years back. It numbed my eye and I had to wear an eye patch as they said if anything went into the eye within the next few hours I wouldn't feel it.

Comment

Working...
            X