The Nags Head, Malvern..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nags Head, Malvern..........

It is with some regret, that I have to announce that I have to spend this afternoon drinking ale in probably the best real ale pub in England.

This onerous task involves Apache, Vicki, Sal and Spanner Dave.

We have to drink copious amounts of ale, followed by curry from the rather cracking Indian up on the High street (?).

Wish me all the best, I may be gone quite some time.

ps - can you imagine what state I'm going to be in Sunday morning?
    Another member of the 'A' team

I hope you aint drinking and driveing but if you are dont forget the car
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

He's not here yet, and a good bit of the afternoon has gone!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

and why was i not invited.

its my local, ok it was, but the commute from Dundee is a little to much these days. ha ha, glad you guy's had a good time.

Comment

Could have come up earlier and had a run round the LR track at eastnor

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
            Could have come up earlier and had a run round the LR track at eastnor
            sorry to say but no you couldn't unfortunately, its never open to the public but once a year a tiny part is open for the LR show there but you have to pay. i know this as my ex lives there, trust me i have tried.
            it is good watching the bowler wildcat being tested there though.

Comment

Totally shocked that Apache is using the Nags Head when there is a beer fest with about 30 different ales just down the road at the Marlbank with live bands. Tthe "Golden Lance" is very nice. Just come from there now so Nags Head is out of the question!

Oh well if you are good boys you can go to the beer fest at the Plume of Feathers next weekend!
              Last edited by Surf01; 6 June 2009, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
                sorry to say but no you couldn't unfortunately, its never open to the public but once a year a tiny part is open for the LR show there but you have to pay. i know this as my ex lives there, trust me i have tried. it is good watching the bowler wildcat being tested there though.
                Hi Will, don't know what you been doing mate. I have been doing the LR Show for the last 3 years now and have gone round the intermediate off road course every year. Just book tickets over the web and turn up works for me everytime

Bonus this year was getting wrongly directed onto the 1st couple of sections of the extreme course, along with a few other trucks, before the mistake was realised and we got convoyed out via some unscheduled tracks.

Got some video footage to sort out and will link to later

Comment

What...evvvverrrrrr...

We omn[uy lgot a littel bit drunked.

An I'n tgoin to bed soon cods I goottr QWORK tomorra

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
                    Totally shocked that Apache is using the Nags Head when there is a beer fest with about 30 different ales just down the road at the Marlbank with live bands. Tthe "Golden Lance" is very nice. Just come from there now so Nags Head is out of the question!

Oh well if you are good boys you can go to the beer fest at the Plume of Feathers next weekend!
                    AND WHY WASN'Y I IFORTRMED OF THIS???

In Wales next werekendd so wont maker it to the Pluum e

Comment

Ah The Nags Head! There's Lovely! And we didn't get to the end of the bar so there's still a few beers to go at next time lol

Called into the LR show on the way past, took great delight in parking next to all their sheddy trucks. Didn't stay very long though.
                      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
                      X