my new toy for some greenlaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new toy for some greenlaning

been after one for a while and kept missing out for one reason or another, but finally got my hands on this last monday, went to calais to fetch it, what you all think
    Attached Files
    i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Love it. I've always wanted one too but I decided on the Surf as I live in wales and it's only sunny for one week a year.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Love it. I've always wanted one too but I decided on the Surf as I live in wales and it's only sunny for one week a year.
      Pushing it a bit there Vince more like one day.
      Love the truck btw
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
        Pushing it a bit there Vince more like one day.
        Love the truck btw
        So far it's been sunny every day since wednesday last week. I think it's because I have two gas guzzling 4x4s, I'm warming up the valleys.

still jealous of that pick-up.

Comment

Looks good John, have been thinking of getting a replacement for my old one so i can get my eldest insured on it

Comment

oh i,ve got the surf as well, swopped my supra for it, surf did well, pulled the trailor 1500kg i think and supra which weighs 2 ton, got to calais did the swop loaded the pick up, weighs 2.5 ton and came back 456 miles all in 22.57 mpg.
            the front of the surf was a tad high on the way back, but it did what it was supposed to.

Comment

So far it's been sunny every day since wednesday last week. I think it's because I have two gas guzzling 4x4s, I'm warming up the valleys.

still jealous of that pick-up.
              I might be to blame for some of that after razzing up and down Crumlin hill in the 80s in my Hunter Holbey powered Hillman Avenger with twin 40 Dellortos.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

nice truck mate.....
                Good swap that....
                One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
                  been after one for a while and kept missing out for one reason or another, but finally got my hands on this last monday, went to calais to fetch it, what you all think
                  well its been a while now, but all taxed /mot,d etc so is there any green laning going on in the near future with in reasonable distance

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                    I might be to blame for some of that after razzing up and down Crumlin hill in the 80s in my Hunter Holbey powered Hillman Avenger with twin 40 Dellortos.
                    mmmn Hunter Holbey.......

Was yours an Avenger Tiger?
                    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

that truck is yum yum...

reminds me of::
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                      X