No announcement yet.

What does the panel think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For that money you can have mine, and she's lovely!

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Now thats not fair you are just tesing !
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

eh....no I'm not.

She has got a few scrapes and small dings from off roading now ( not a street queen type of truck) but she is for sale at that price.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Ah well I'm looking for a Street Queen sweetie ! Not looking to off-road (much) but just crash through car park and the pikey camp !

Comment

There are 65 Surfs for sale on fleabay, and yet our 'for sale' section looks decidedly sparse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              There are 65 Surfs for sale on fleabay, and yet our 'for sale' section looks decidedly sparse
              most are for sale at the right price tho

Comment

Andy i'm not moaning about the prices mate, I would much rather buy of a fellow forum member as i did with marky, just thought there would be more up to date Surfs for sal thats all.looking at the dates on the ads i am sure most are long gone by now / just an observation thats all

Comment

Mornin' all

John, firstly sorry for hi-jacking but I notice from your profile that you own (or have owned) a 3rd gen intercooled.

Mine isn't intercooled but I have been looking at increasing the power, especially with the bigger tyres & towing the caravan.

I've looked at tunit boxes (up to 30% more power & torque)but £500.00 fitted but wondered how easy it would be to just bolt on an intercooler from an intercooled 3rd gen - how much more power does the intecooler give??

just fishin'

ta

hawaii
                  I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Yes i still own the 3itr Intercooled 3rd gen, Its not going for sale I am looking for a second surf to use and abuse,After having the standard 3ltr 3rd gen i have to say the intercooler makes a big difference not only in power but extra mpg, if you want to pop round and give it a try you are most welcome

Comment

John

that would be brill - on hols soon but when I get back I'll snd you a pm - where in donny are you??

ta

hawaii
                      I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Unfortunately ..Arksey the village where people run out of fuel while queuing at the rail barriers !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                          Andy i'm not moaning about the prices mate, I would much rather buy of a fellow forum member as i did with marky, just thought there would be more up to date Surfs for sal thats all.looking at the dates on the ads i am sure most are long gone by now / just an observation thats all
                          u didnt get the subtle hint did u lol

Comment

No I didn't Because I am thick and once held the mantle of iotw so there

Comment

Working...
                            X