I've got a baddy hand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a baddy hand.

Hello, I've been to the hospital today 'cos My fingers got caught in the door.
    I screamed and screamed but I'm OK now. I had an x-ray and everyfink but there's no broken bones, just that my finger nail is going to fall off soon.
    Do you like my bandage?

Ouch i bet that hurt ............. i hope you punnish the adult that let it happen
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Ouch i bet that hurt ............. i hope you punnish the adult that let it happen
      oooouch i second that,horrible feeling when it happens to yr own,hope u filled him with icecream n sweets

Comment

hehe!! that would be my Mam. It was my fault really, 'cos I was mucking about behind her and she didn't see my hand on the door when she was closing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Splasher. View Post
          hehe!! that would be my Mam. It was my fault really, 'cos I was mucking about behind her and she didn't see my hand on the door when she was closing it.
          ahhh be warned little man,u will notice yr mum will now have eyes in the back of her head now and forever

Comment

Hey Craig, here beginneth the smashing of hands n stuff that awaits you should you follow Tony Hadley into the world of V8 swaps!!!

Hope he's OK - Hey Vince, is Jo beating herself up lol

My younger one bounced herself down the stairs on day on her face - and the hospital staff practically accused us of child battering - as if we weren't stressed enough as it was.
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post

Hope he's OK - Hey Vince, is Jo beating herself up lol.
              Just a bit!

Comment

Oh poor mum.
                Hope your hand gets better soon buddy. If Daddy brings you up to Silverstone your gonna need that hand to feed my chickens, geese and fish.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Cheer up little Buddy n don't blame ya mam..
                  Mam don't sweat over it ya can't be behind him all the time n craig will always be inquisitive (its a kids thing) just be there when he needs ya ..
                  ps. see ya all at Silverstone..
                  Jess n Auntie Zenda

There's always a payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                  X