Evening scumbags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening scumbags!

Hello all, thought that would get your attention, and if it didn't well b*ll*ocks to you then.

How are you all doing this evening?

What you up to?
    Rob

Still working for the man!

We all doing fine tonight.....Just sitting here waitinh for something to happen while she watches the biggest load of cringe around...BGT

Comment

Originally posted by robbie1958 View Post
      We all doing fine tonight.....Just sitting here waitinh for something to happen while she watches the biggest load of cringe around...BGT
      Hey, how ya doing?

Oh yes, I've heard of that, never mind, but be reassured that you have a lovely lady to cuddle up t when it's all done, all I have is a german shepherd....lol.

And although he is my best freind, he can't tell mewhat to do, and I can please myself in every other way..............
      Rob

Comment

i have been
        http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=55406

Comment

Very cooool!!!
          Rob

Comment

im drinking a glass of wine ......er a big glass of....in fact a very big glass of wine more like a small goldfish bowel

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
              im drinking a glass of wine ......er a big glass of....in fact a very big glass of wine more like a small goldfish bowel
              Happy days, I'km on driving duties just in case her offspring required ferrying around

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                Very cooool!!!
                ty

Comment

Well, I'm just watching MTV and getting slowly p1155ed........
                  Rob

Comment

Just had rib eyes on the BBQ now chilling
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post

Eeww! a small goldfish's bowel!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                        Hey, how ya doing?

Oh yes, I've heard of that, never mind, but be reassured that you have a lovely lady to cuddle up t when it's all done, all I have is a german shepherd....lol.

And although he is my best freind, he can't tell mewhat to do, and I can please myself in every other way..............
                        Oi , keep it clean, this is a forum open to all ages. Theres way too much information in that post. And to be grammatically correct I think you meant pleasure, rather than please. Now, let there be no more of this filth, we are all adult enough to know where the boundaries of good taste are.

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                          Oi , keep it clean, this is a forum open to all ages. Theres way too much information in that post. And to be grammatically correct I think you meant pleasure, rather than please. Now, let there be no more of this filth, we are all adult enough to know where the boundaries of good taste are.

Bogus
                          pah i definately dont know where they are

Comment

Just got back from BBQ having drunk waaaay too much beer, bein ghtat I have toi work fronm 7am tomorrow.

See you in a few weeks eh g rob!
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

wel im on my 7h can of cidr and i feel a bit tipy,
                              wahoo
                              and beeen driving steein today so alls good
                              PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X