21st year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st year

My old 1st gen is 21 this year,and as a present to her she is getting a respray,she is still gonna be black but with no decals (well maybe a new sumo on the bonnet). SWMBO has said I can also have new sidesteps/rocksliders.I can go to roughtrax for them but was just wonderin if anyone out there has any? They got to be on before Avalanche or else NO muddy play for me.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Hold on old man . Tony , Marksurfenthingy's and my 1st gens are older then that young one of yours .
    Try getting some quotes local for rocksliders . Must be a fabricator near you can do them ?
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
      Hold on old man . Tony , Marksurfenthingy's and my 1st gens are older then that young one of yours .
      Try getting some quotes local for rocksliders . Must be a fabricator near you can do them ?
      I didnt say mine was the oldest my good fellow,but it may well be the neatest
      for about 5 minets untill I get it muddy.
      Infact my old girl might be the youngest 1st gen out there,she was suposedly made in april 1989, which would be one of the last to roll off the production line.
      Well done at the flower show Rick it look great.Next thing you know you will be rubbing shoulder with old titchmarsh and his pals.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo View Post
        I didnt say mine was the oldest my good fellow,but it may well be the neatest
        for about 5 minets untill I get it muddy.
        Infact my old girl might be the youngest 1st gen out there,she was suposedly made in april 1989, which would be one of the last to roll off the production line.
        Well done at the flower show Rick it look great.Next thing you know you will be rubbing shoulder with old titchmarsh and his pals.

mine is a 89 too
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
        X