Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with tree surgery prices

Hi
    Are there any tree surgeons/Arborists on here? Or any one who could give a rough idea of cost for cutting back, tree limbs hanging over my property.
    5 rather high cherry trees are the trees need cutting back.
    Yes I know I could get a quote locally but I am asking here first.
    Mick
    Trust your Hound.

Hi, I work with a guy that does tree surgery, i'll ask him tomorrow and let you know what he says unless someone else gets you an answer first

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
      Hi, I work with a guy that does tree surgery, i'll ask him tomorrow and let you know what he says unless someone else gets you an answer first
      Many thanks.
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

oh darn I forgot to ask him. I will deffo do it tomorrow promise!
        sorry

Comment

OK I asked him and he said, obviously it depends on the size of the branches that need removing, but if it were a days work with a van load of waste to take away then he'd charge around £150
          Hope that's of some use

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
            OK I asked him and he said, obviously it depends on the size of the branches that need removing, but if it were a days work with a van load of waste to take away then he'd charge around £150
            Hope that's of some use
            cheers
            Trust your Hound.

Comment

what are you going to do with the wood? fruit woods are beautiful when carved or used for handles and the like. they are also awesome for burning when properly seasoned, although you might get some upset wood workers!
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
              X