Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new discovery...

Subject: Amazing new discovery

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium’s mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      Subject: Amazing new discovery

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium’s mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
      I hope you did this within the expenses guidelines ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Couldn,t have done, its too short by far, didn,t take months to write or cost the taxpayer millions.
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

no its for my charity........
          pleasegivememoneytocleanmymoat .co.uk lololol

Comment

So when you've cleaned your moat , will you also claim for a floating duck nesting box specialy airbrushed in a Dark design ?
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

So when you've cleaned your moat , will you also claim for a floating duck nesting box specialy airbrushed in a Dark design ?
              yep then maybe rent a flat off my daughter in london

Comment

What does amaze me with those muppets is the fact that they cannot grasp the simple concept that what they did wasn't just ill thought out or suchlike, but plainly and simply wrong, (in some cases actually fraudulent). Every one of those interviewed seems to think that saying sorry or offering to pay the money back will suffice.
                Have they absolutely no moral concept of what is actually right and wrong? It appears not, from everything I've heard them say.

Comment

You note that the quitters are not going now, but waiting for the election, so they get a shed load of extra cash
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                  X