front hub oil seal - urgent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front hub oil seal - urgent!!

Hiya folks - can anybody tell me the size/part number of the front hub main oil seal on a KZN130??

ordered new discs from milners yesterday to change over the weekend.
    I was expecting a straight forward 1/2 hour job - but have just been reading up on the task and it seems a bit more involved. I should replace the oil seals whilst i'm on - but at the time of ordering - I didn't know what was involved - so just ordered discs and pads. I could order new seals now - but may not arrive in time for weekend??
    We stack a large array of seals at work so hopefully will be able to source some today. I need to know the sizes - usually stamped onto seal face normally ID/OD/thickness in MM. Leaving for work at 3pm today - so any help before then greatly appreciated.
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Originally posted by jaky cakes View Post
    Hiya folks - can anybody tell me the size/part number of the front hub main oil seal on a KZN130??

ordered new discs from milners yesterday to change over the weekend.
    I was expecting a straight forward 1/2 hour job - but have just been reading up on the task and it seems a bit more involved. I should replace the oil seals whilst i'm on - but at the time of ordering - I didn't know what was involved - so just ordered discs and pads. I could order new seals now - but may not arrive in time for weekend??
    We stack a large array of seals at work so hopefully will be able to source some today. I need to know the sizes - usually stamped onto seal face normally ID/OD/thickness in MM. Leaving for work at 3pm today - so any help before then greatly appreciated.

This may help but i have had to guess on the chassis number.........
    http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_199...JMQT_4303.html
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

90311-66003. It's a 66 X 85 X 8/10 Seal. The 8/10 is the width and the two figures refer to the step.

Nev

Comment

I have seals here but no brand or part number on them.

Convert this seal to metric and you get the above, or close enough.

http://c2c.activant.com/ctoc/index.j...dFUHBTSQgGEQAA

Nev
        Last edited by NiftyNev; 29 May 2009, 14:03.

Comment

Big thanks guys - may well just save the weekend!!
          Hopefully I can source these at work and get cracking tomorrow - if not i'll just have to have a game of golf and a BBQ!!!
          Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Working...
          X