Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more question

sorry forgot to ask this one.

when changing my half shaft last weekend, as the truck was cocked to the side, my rear differential fluid pished all over my rear tyre.
    Im assuming its a seal. Whats the name of the seals required? and again are any special tools required to change them?

cheers
    G.
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Bump
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I take it the oil escaped from the opposite side to the one you removed the halfshaft from?
      Would it be a rear hub oil seal? or is the oil seal on the halfshaft,............ that being a half shaft oil seal perhaps?
      What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

too late, he's coming to Drumclog SMC bash in a works van!!!!

see you soon my slavian/american/blackpool/scottish brother!!!
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

http://www.milneroffroad.com/categor...p?cID=9110&p=3

the second and third seal you will need dont get the baring kit its a swine without a press and for the seals you will only need sockt set and a crow bar

Comment

get a genunine toyota kit .......... if the seal has gone the bearing is going
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

lol not always my selector hit reverse at 40 mph driving forward on the way to blackpool today and my seal popped oil everywere what a n*b lol went for N

Comment

Working...
              X