Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Turbo Diesel 2L

Greetings fourumites
    I have just acquired a 91 Turbo Diesel Surf with a 2L engine.
    Got it for a debt which was small and I need an Electrical circuit so I can decide wether it is worth keeping or to sell it on.
    Mechanical wise it is about as good as one would get for the age but it does some electrical issues that I can fix if I have a circuit.
    Can any one help me out with one it would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
    Me looks aint me fortune but I have traveled many a road and most weren't paved

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php

What's wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Goodsir View Post
      Greetings fourumites
      I have just acquired a 91 Turbo Diesel Surf with a 2L engine.
      Got it for a debt which was small and I need an Electrical circuit so I can decide wether it is worth keeping or to sell it on.
      Mechanical wise it is about as good as one would get for the age but it does some electrical issues that I can fix if I have a circuit.
      Can any one help me out with one it would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
      2l-te???? like matt said whats the prob.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Thanks for the reply Matt.
        The main issues with it are small things within themselves but plenty of them eg interior lights, dash lightes, aircon etc.
        I reckon the guy that owned it was mechalicaly adept but as are a lot of people electricialy confounded and as a result did things very poorly and left a mess and needs redoing properly. Before I acquired it he had robbed things from it and just cut wires to get them out in a hurry, I think you can imagine the sort of mess it left.
        If I had a complete diagram it would make things much easier.

Rick
        Me looks aint me fortune but I have traveled many a road and most weren't paved

Comment

Ah, they're absolute buggers people who do that. They make a five minute job take ten times more than it should. They ought to be banned from owning snips. I don't envy you that task.

On this page:

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/dow...hp?dcid=14&p=4

the one with reference id: 110 is the most complete|relevant set of diagrams, if I remember correctly. They were done by one of the chaps on here. The one with id: 160 may be useful too. Not completely sure what those are from though, so I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X