A bit more Exhaust help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit more Exhaust help please.

Ok, the Roughtrax genuine front pipe etc arrived today likes very nice quality and will be tackling that on Friday.
    I now need the rough dimensions, and mounting point of the rear box hanger the one with the two prongs which goes through the three hole rubber. As it seems my old back box was one modified from a 3.0 litre and I did'nt have one,and I want to get it all sorted and correct. I have purchased the single hook from Roughtrax but they dont seem to offer the one in question. Once I have the dimensions I will help anybody else out at cost price.

Rightio Dave, as i said sorry for the delay, is this the bit you need? as you can see i've altered it from original, i take it you'll need one standard? but i'll measure this one if ya want, surprised no one else has reply'd!but there ya go, post a pic of a dog turd and you'll get a responce, (i did), at a guess Richard (stormforce) would have one knocking about but i know he's going through a bad patch of late, all the best, ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks Ian, that will help, I was suprised about the lack of responseI might take you up on the Dog Turd Idea, Moss does some crackers!!!!

Comment

No worries Dave, if you want me to measure it let me know, i'm sure you can knock summat up that'll do the job tho, btw the two blue headed bolts in the pic aint actually doing anything, just stuck em in there in case i needed em,
        time it's taken with this standard exhause you could have made a 3" s/s jobby instead
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Sorry about my lack of my response, I would of replied but I don't have one on my Truck !!
          Have a Free BUMP

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
          X