yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU Elections - (Warning - this is political !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Elections - (Warning - this is political !)

I usually stay well clear of politics but I know that quite a few of you have very strong feelings about the EU and when I tripped over this bunch I thought they had a reasonable strategy and deserved a second look ......

I've not looked too closely yet cos I'm getting ready to drag the tin tent down to the New Forest this morning but basically the party was setup to span all the EU members so that a single party can have a significant presence in the European Parliament.

Their sole objective is reforming the EU (Stopping the waste, ending the corruption and putting democracy at the heart of Europe.)

Being of a rather cynical outlook I suspect that they'll join all the others in pushing their snouts into the trough but if they can change a few things for the better first it'll be useful (Allegedly even UKIP are fervently against publishing their MEP's expenses which gives me more than a little cause for concern !)

Anyway - here ends the Party Political Broadcast on behalf of Libertas !

PS
    They're putting up candidates in EVERY English Constituency (Apologies to the rest of the UK but I think they've been struggling to get sufficient support in some areas). I found out about them cos I work with one of the London candidates - he's not a political animal but he has strong feelings with regard to the EU !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

PS
    They're putting up candidates in EVERY English Constituency (Apologies to the rest of the UK but I think they've been struggling to get sufficient support in some areas).
    Probably because once the rest of us get proper independance, we'll come out of the EU and run our own countries?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Sounds good initially, but then when you do a little bit more searching about the guy who's in charge of it, he starts to sound a little bit dodgy. Not someone i'd like to vote for sorry

Comment

Mmmmmm who shall I vote for ? the liars, the crooks, or the thieves? The only difference I can see between the major parties is the colour of their rosette. They are all lying thieving self serving scum.
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Working...
        X