yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet it looked a sight.... (be warned a big rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet it looked a sight.... (be warned a big rant)

Me that is this morning......

Here is what happened...

I was in bed this morning had a rough night, was tired and sore and trying to get at least an hour or so sleep in...
    but all I could hear was

1: all the neighbour's ding dong clocks, about 1 going off every 10 minutes......
    2: his ####ing amateur radio's and CB's.....

I mean come on I sleep upstairs in the back and he sits down stairs in his front room with his ####ing radio's.... How deaf can u be..??!!
    His neighbour on the other side is always moaning to me about it as well but being a girl she never said anything to him....
    Now I hear them always from ####ing early o'clock till late o'clock (the radio's that is)...... and even with my surround sound well up I still hear them in between, all he does all day is sit in his house and be on his radio's...... sad git.... anyway this morning it got the better of me the weird #### and all his daft habits so I stormed out in my boxers in the poring rain and knocked so hard on his door that my finger is all bruised and told him he is a ####ing weird ####....

I asked him to turn his ####ing radio's down before I shove them up his arse and that if I keep hearing them clocks all nite long I will let the dog loose on him....
    Also told him to have a ####ing shower and clean his house every now and then because I can't open my window at the back in case he opens his door because of the stink that comes out of his house...
    and that he should no longer park like a ####...... because he always parks right in front of his house leaving big gaps either side so less people can park along the road...

and then he said: "well but I hear you surround sound sometimes and I have never complained, and some people do park like idiots but that is the dentists fault"

So I said to him that sometimes is a little different than all ####ing day every day and all night... and that the dentist is not open at night so his patients won't be parking here then......

anyway it must have been a sight because the people from the dentist came out to look at this little ranting TobyJug in his boxers in the rain.... :mrgreen:

Right then I have calmed down now finally.....
    sorry about the rant and thanks for reading u have been a wonderful audience...

oh yeh and just a last note..... for the first time in 2 years I can't hear his radio's now....
    One day at the time I guess..

Get him a set of headphones. And put some clothes on man, for Gods sake!!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      Get him a set of headphones. And put some clothes on man, for Gods sake!!
      I am dressed now lol.....

I am usually a really nice calm person by the way..... honest

Comment

Lack of sleep is the biggest catalyst there is for losing your rag mate!
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Why oh why is there never a camera crew around when you need one, well done Tobyjug, sometimes a quiet word in the ear is all thats needed
          have now picked myself up from floor,, thats made my day,
          www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            Lack of sleep is the biggest catalyst there is for losing your rag mate!
            lol deffo

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
            Why oh why is there never a camera crew around when you need one, well done Tobyjug, sometimes a quiet word in the ear is all thats needed
            have now picked myself up from floor,, thats made my day,

haha glad that made ur day.... lol i am soooo glad there was no camera's round lol......

Comment

Found this on the 'Ham Radio Users’ Forum:
              Quote: I’ve got a really strange neighbour, he is a Dutch guy who was pounding on my front door this morning... I opened the door to find him stood there in the pouring rain in just his boxers shouting his mouth off about the noise from my radio set, I mean the cheek of him. To cap it all there is a Dental practise across the street and all the Staff came out to see what was going on. What should I do? Quote

Just made that up Toby

As others have said, he should use a set of headphones and switch the chimes off his clocks or otherwise, find out when he actually sleeps (daytime maybe?) and then start doing some heavy DIY

If it is keeping you awake how is the little one coping with the noise?
              Last edited by PDR; 21 May 2009, 14:21.
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                Found this on the 'Ham Radio Users’ Forum:
                Quote: I’ve got a really strange neighbour, he is a Dutch guy who was pounding on my front door this morning... I opened the door to find him stood there in the pouring rain in just his boxers shouting his mouth off about the noise from my radio set, I mean the cheek of him. To cap it all there is a Dental practise across the street and all the Staff came out to see what was going on. What should I do? Quote

Just made that up Toby

As others have said, he should use a set of headphones and switch the chimes off his clocks or otherwise, find out when he actually sleeps (daytime maybe?) and then start doing some heavy DIY

If it is keeping you awake how is the little one coping with the noise?
                hahahaha priceless..... nice one....
                I think I might do the DIY thing good Idea that....

The little one is not bothered about noise he sleeps with the surround sound on or through the dog barking... it's just me lol.....
                Then again he does not sleep much at night lol...... but it is not the noise it is the: "I want feeding" that keeps him awake...

I think I might get myself some oscillators and an old pc motherboard and build a frequency jammer...... Now that would be funny...

Comment

Just had a thought... where is his radio aerial? Can you get at the cable and accidently on purpose cut through it?
                  Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                    Just had a thought... where is his radio aerial? Can you get at the cable and accidently on purpose cut through it?
                    hahaha yeah I can but that is fixed easy enough...
                    I just thought that a frequency jammer might be good because it will take him a long time to find out why he can't receive anything.....
                    I am sure he will spend loads on new aerials too for nothing that way hahaha

Comment

hey tobs,can i borrow you to have a word with the pikeys down the road.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                        hey tobs,can i borrow you to have a word with the pikeys down the road.
                        of course sir...... any time.....
                        Petrol and a stay in a caravan included?....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                          of course sir...... any time.....
                          Petrol and a stay in a caravan included?....
                          ok just not in your boxers this time,they might think you have a concealed weapon.and call their dags on yer.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hi Tobyjug, found this smiley and thought of you.
                            Attached Files
                            www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Your a Bully Toby, I hope you apologise next time you see him.
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X