surf makes it to spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf makes it to spain

oh well my m8 has just bought a 3ltr 2nd gen and hes driven it to spain he tell me she didnt miss a beat all the way there are they good motors orrrrr wottttt
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

How did I miss this ??

Absoblimminlutely...

I'm inspired now... my brother lives in Spain ,15 mins from Gibraltar. Been thinking of moving there too so could take motor after all......
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

thats nothing new m8, had mine about a year now and in miles it been further than spain, so fill her up and push on to australia now
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
        thats nothing new m8, had mine about a year now and in miles it been further than spain, so fill her up and push on to australia now
        Tis nout young POPs had mine over 5 years now next stop the moon and she hardly missed a beat, she's had a clutch and a bit of turbo trouble but thats all,
        I JUST LOVE MY 2.4 1st GEN.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Tis nout young POPs had mine over 5 years now next stop the moon and she hardly missed a beat, she's had a clutch and a bit of turbo trouble but thats all,
          We love her too Rick!!
          :group hug:
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            carefull sumo it must be an arrestable offence with a surf too!!!!!!!
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Abroad

Hi my old 2.4SSR-G that l was trying to sell on here made it to "GREECE" with its "NEW" owner, no trouble at all.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

My 2nd Gen 2.4 SSR-X makes it to London and back on the M1 every working day. Traffic jams, 90MPH (whoops typo - I meant 70MPH) hot weather, cold weather, wet, dry, A41, Waterloo Bridge etc etc Ahhhhh the joys of the open road.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                X