Chelsea flower show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea flower show

Yep , I know , not really anything remotley conected to Surfs except for the fact we run over some flowers once in a while .
    If some of you remember I posted a thread about the company I work for entered the Sandringham Flower Show last year and we won all 3 Gold Awards . I was the one who built alot of the stuff for the garden used . One of the judges suggested we re used the garden , but with a different theme at Chelsea , so we did . And we won Gold in Courtyard Gardens and Best in Courtyard Gardens . We have been featured on the Chelsea Flower Show programme alot since Sunday . I went yesterday to work on the garden handing out leaflets and trying to name plants . 20 hour day and still had to get up at 5-30 this morn to go back to the yard for work .
    If anyones interested I will post some pics once I download them from my camera.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Excellent result mate looked good on the telly ! I for one would love to see some of your pics ! Going to try and get down for the big plant sale, cos I can't see me getting a project Surf any time soon Anyway Well Done from all at our house ! Did the show at Harrogate a few years ago and the pressure was nothing like you guys got ! Right I'm off to me allotment for some inspiration !!!
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Good effort! we only got a bronze..
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well done ..... would love to see some piccies
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Had a lot of trouble downloading them so not sure if I can post many but will try .

Nigel Havers came along to view .
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Vagrant No2; 20 May 2009, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
            Had a lot of trouble downloading them so not sure if I can post many but will try .
            Stick them on photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              Stick them on photobucket
              Tried but not able to find the site for some reason . But have attached 3 to post above.

Comment

looks like my neighbours garden

Comment

Wow .......

Comment

TBH...... I'd put the lot in the skip, including Havers, then start afresh so it didn't look like no-ones touched it since 1928!

Seriously mate as a tradesman i can appreciate exactly what you've put into it! An excellent job lovingly created! Well done.

Alan
                    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

And then you have to take it all down again at the end of the week...another long shift Matey ! very nice pics !
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Nice pics....and well done on the Gold (and the Bronze (above)).

We've got tickets for the Saturday.....the missus is taking her credit card...

Comment

Local press coverage . http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24...A11%3A17%3A520

Photo taken by me !! But not used with my permission though

Comment

Working...
                          X