Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oz

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...n-inner-sydney

haha typical Kings Cross...... I stayed in a hostel in the middle of it once.... lol was cheaper than the rest of Sydney....

I wonder why lol
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Did she say two "WOGS" were rowing or am i hearing things?
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Did she say two "WOGS" were rowing or am i hearing things?
        Yup, she did.

Comment

lots of real bad stuff happens in OZ I was quite stunned by the news there sometimes and the PC brigade don't get a look in, its OZ for Australians, just how it should be imo, we could do better following their example here. H

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
            lots of real bad stuff happens in OZ I was quite stunned by the news there sometimes and the PC brigade don't get a look in, its OZ for Australians, just how it should be imo, we could do better following their example here. H
            Eh? "Lots of real bad stuff happens in OZ" and "we could do better following their example here"

Does not compute.

Incidentally, Wogs in Australia generally means Italians and is not considered offensive. That particular part of Sydney (assuming they were on the western side of Darlinghurst Road) is the Italian part of town so it kind of makes sense. It does take a bit of getting used to though....

Comment

Shes a good Ozy chick

Love the Clip

then
              Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

Working...
              X