Been a bit angry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    Generally, and simply for the fact that they're allowed to get away with it. This thread is a perfect example of that.
    Most, not all of it
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Most, not all of it
      I meant the fact that the little arse hasn't been drummed out of his job and college in no short order, not some of the opinions. As always, your opinion was spot on.

Comment

im not sure, i cant recall, but, is it worth me gathering wood, rope and stones for the send off?
        or is "that sort thing" currently frowned upon?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          im not sure, i cant recall, but, is it worth me gathering wood, rope and stones for the send off?
          or is "that sort thing" currently frowned upon?
          Have you ever had someone steal from you?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

You have to look at it for what it is, theft, pure and simple, we all have achoice about what we do and how, he took the easy way by copying someones hard work rather than do it him self, if he gets away with it then he will do it again, people make mistakes, yes we all do, but that was not a mistake, it was a clinical way of using someone else to forward his own career and standing, he knew what he was doing, and also about the consequenses, no wonder you are angry Apache, i would be to.
            www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              Generally, and simply for the fact that they're allowed to get away with it. This thread is a perfect example of that.
              Well I did offer !after thirty odd cubic metres of concrete poured ..its all gone off now ! and he could have been really useful for plugging and spent the rest of his days in a really strong position !
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                Well I did offer !after thirty odd cubic metres of concrete poured ..its all gone off now ! and he could have been really useful for plugging and spent the rest of his days in a really strong position !

Comment

Had a bit of a move round in the office today to make room for an additional engineer.

The desks used to be in pairs facing each other. Used to be. Four of us still have our desks like that. He's been relegated to facing the wall on his own (He's actually on leave at the mo)

I did mention, laughing, that he's gonna be really peed off. The chap who used to face him - and now faces newguy - said 'f*ck him!'

No need for director to find out. He's truly been sent to Coventry. (Apologies to those who live in Coventry by the way)
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

god your patient i could of summed it up in one line
                    i would have shown him the report and beat him with it

Comment

I reckon sacking/beating with a wheel brace is not the way.he now has to 'suffer' the man he tried to fleece every day from now on....and all the others who know...and may possibly shun him or make funny comments using the words nicked and thieved and plagarising f**kwit etc
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Had a bit of a move round in the office today to make room for an additional engineer.

The desks used to be in pairs facing each other. Used to be. Four of us still have our desks like that. He's been relegated to facing the wall on his own (He's actually on leave at the mo)

I did mention, laughing, that he's gonna be really peed off. The chap who used to face him - and now faces newguy - said 'f*ck him!'

No need for director to find out. He's truly been sent to Coventry. (Apologies to those who live in Coventry by the way)
                        What have the poor sods who live in Coventry done to deserve that?
                        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                          What have the poor sods who live in Coventry done to deserve that?
                          They live there by choice....the others were sent.........incommers not allways welcome - or wanted!
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

Working...
                          X