Noisey Fwd Selec Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noisey Fwd Selec Button

The push in FWD Button rattles like mad is there a way to tighten it up etc as its loose. Not an Emergency just rattles and annoys the life out of me.
    [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

on the other side of the leaver tot he button, there should be a screw to hold the nob inplace just a few turns on that should sort it! mine had the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
      on the other side of the leaver tot he button, there should be a screw to hold the nob inplace just a few turns on that should sort it! mine had the same problem
      Cheers for that will try it and take her out for a Spin and see if its cured.

Comment

Hahaha! I had that very same fault! Its not the know rattling, its the switch itself. Pop the switch out and squirt a small blob of silicone sealant in the hole. That damps it out nicely.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Hahaha! I had that very same fault! Its not the know rattling, its the switch itself. Pop the switch out and squirt a small blob of silicone sealant in the hole. That damps it out nicely.
          Think thats the prob as I have just driven it round a while after tightening the screw and it still rattles. How do i get to the switch? Undo the Screw I have just tightened I presume and the lever slides off?

Comment

Working...
          X