Fixed it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed it!!!!

Thanks to the forum I am back on the road. I have swapped the clutch from my breaker into my current truck. Having pulled the clutch off my scrapper I did not feel up to being able to do it to on my own and my neighbour said he would help...thanks to his knowledge and perseverance we put it all back together today. What a top bloke in have not known him for long but he has spent the last three days helping me out... shows that there are some great people out there......now I can go on holiday with the kids!!

Will do a write up when back as I could find no or little info on this... then again having done it it's not one for the faint hearted!!

Cheers Mark

PS any hints/special tricks on how you have done your clutch and I will add into the write up....apart from paying someone else to do it!

Well done Mate ....
    Ya all deserve a Holiday, enjoy it Mark !!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Well done mate, enjoy the holiday.
      Brian

Comment

Thanks chaps, all I need now is for someone to turn the rain off now!!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
          Thanks chaps, all I need now is for someone to turn the rain off now!!
          The rain, is now turned off, (but don't quote me)
          have nice time mate.

Gman.
          If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

not much help but me and my dad found its a lot easier with decent jacks cos getting the angle and position right to get it all back together was tricky!!! Not a job i fancy doing again! enjoy your holiday.
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
            X