New Exhaust required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Exhaust required

Has anybody purchased exhausts of EBAY from Lezura. They seem a good price not sure of the quality ? I know I should be fabricating my own stainless one Ian, and I will some day just have not got the time at the moment and my back box has fallen off. At least I will have a original pattern to work to when I do get round to making a stainless system........Thanks.

Hello Dave, long time no type i got a half section off ebay prior to doing the stainless one and the quality was quite good, i only had it on about six months mind but it would have lasted a fair bit i'd guess, better than paying an arm and leg from toyota,

how's things then, all keeping well i hope, working hard
    ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks Ian we are all well, working six or seven days a week now, believe it or not the swine flu jobby has made us very busy, people seem to be buying more Uncle Bens rice than ever. O well back to work.By for now.

Comment

Hello! I bought a full system for a 2.4 and the quality was fine.

However the down pipe did not fit. We checked the serial number and apparently it was the right down pipe for the auto box! Their customer service was not bad I must say! There must have been a mistake in the labeling I reckon! I eventually cut the pipe and welded it up to make it fit. I could not be bothered with the hassle of sending it back to them. A good system for the bucks if it fits

Comment

I had one from them for my old 2nd gen. I didnt keep it long enough to vouch for longevity, but the fit was fine and it appeared to be of decent enough quality.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

I fitted a Milners one. I cant say anything for the longevity as I only did it a few weeks ago, but the quality seems to be fine and it went on dead easy
            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

aren't their parts from milners anyway?

looked at their stuff before and it all seemed to be milners just more expensive.

Comment

Working...
              X