Clear All

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    Ha ha ha naaaaa they let all sorts on here
    execpt landy owners
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I think I might just stay out of this one
      Oh flippin eck, wish I'd never asked now, BTW it was'nt me, honest.

Gman.
      If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
        Oh flippin eck, wish I'd never asked now, BTW it was'nt me, honest.

Gman.
        Oh well typical - should have just told you what I thought an be done with it as you singled me out anyway
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Oh well typical - should have just told you what I thought an be done with it as you singled me out anyway
          Yes yes,yes,yes,no, I'm not picking on or singling anyone at all,
          I just asked for thoughts and ideas that all, and I got 'em did'nt I.
          please don't take offence:smiley 2:

Gman.
          If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
            Yes yes,yes,yes,no, I'm not picking on or singling anyone at all,
            I just asked for thoughts and ideas that all, and I got 'em did'nt I.
            please don't take offence:smiley 2:

Gman.
            Ha ha ha lol tis ok matey - I just ended up upsettin a mate last time was all and it was unintentional so didn't want to make the same mistake twice.......but hey for the record - don't come whinin' if you break the rules an get caught....
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN View Post
              If you go over the Speed Limit and get nicked its your fault just get on with it I mean we all know what they are and if we take the risk and get caught well its Fair Play because I think if any of us were Traffic Cops I am sure we would be sneaky Alternatively get a Road Angel Detector I have and I am sure its more than paid for itself many times over.
              Just "invested" in a Road Angel,not a speed freak but these mobile laser vans are very sneaky.ok,we all go a couple of mph over the limit without realising now and then and thats where these vans do well.My wife laughed when I bought the detector,but it made sense to her when her mum was caught by a mobile van 2 days later (same spot as her dad was caught 3 months earlier near their house!)
              Its ok saying we all know the limit,but how many times have you been on an unfamiliar road where it constantly varies from 30-50 mph?

Comment

got a letter the other day about speeding and an add for parking sensors that muck up a speed guns reading
                my tom tom has got the speed cameras database on it
                and yes i was doing 85 on the m4 towards hungerford today only because

the transit van couldn't go any faster
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                  got a letter the other day about speeding and an add for parking sensors that muck up a speed guns reading
                  my tom tom has got the speed cameras database on it
                  and yes i was doing 85 on the m4 towards hungerford today only because

the transit van couldn't go any faster
                  From what I have found on the web about devices that interfere with police laser speed trap readings is that if they target your car and an error reading is recorded (due to a jamming device for example) then the details are recorded and if it continues in other speed traps then your motor gets listed and an early morning visit from plod with a truck to take the car away and look for illegal jamming devices is likely,and the owner faces charges . . .which is most unsporting!

Comment

Originally posted by sniper View Post
                    Just "invested" in a Road Angel,not a speed freak but these mobile laser vans are very sneaky.ok,we all go a couple of mph over the limit without realising now and then and thats where these vans do well.My wife laughed when I bought the detector,but it made sense to her when her mum was caught by a mobile van 2 days later (same spot as her dad was caught 3 months earlier near their house!) Its ok saying we all know the limit,but how many times have you been on an unfamiliar road where it constantly varies from 30-50 mph?
                    I read years ago in connection with motorbikes that a really high proportion of accidents happen within a mile of your home.... it is because a lot of people let their concentration levels drop as their thoughts turn to domestic matters.
                    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                      I read years ago in connection with motorbikes that a really high proportion of accidents happen within a mile of your home.... it is because a lot of people let their concentration levels drop as their thoughts turn to domestic matters.
                      That's one possible explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                        No its not that,its just that the road is down a hill where it is easy to go over 30mph without realising it.Thats no excuse I know,but as I type this on a friday night there will be plenty of boy racers around the town at silly speeds causing far more danger and ignored by the law.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                          That's one possible explanation.
                          Another is, they're just tw@s!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            That's the one I prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              A bit harsh! I am sure everyone has strayed over the speed limit at some point . . .

Comment

In 30, 40 years time we’ll have young drivers saying “tell us about the old days, when you where able to choose the speed you went, rather than the cars GPS speed controller”. That is the only way to get all drivers sticking to the limits..... by Big Brother taking control.
                                Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
                                X