Hub Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hub Caps

I will be fitting some Split Rims later this week and they did not come with Hub/Centre Caps my original toyota ones wont fit so can anybody point me in the right direction as to where I can get a Set that go behind the Wheel rather than push ons that will get nicked lol Its a 2.4 LN130 and they are 15" Rims with 31x 10.5 x 15,s on them. Cheers.
    [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

I think roughtrax do them £5 each

Comment

Got mine from 4x4 wheels &tyres about the same price, £20 a set of 4, then some stick on toyota emblems off ebay to stick on the end and when ya going to load some pics on
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Got mine from 4x4 wheels &tyres about the same price, £20 a set of 4, then some stick on toyota emblems off ebay to stick on the end and when ya going to load some pics on
        Cheers will get onto them now. Sort some pics once the Wheels are on just getting them powdered coated in Black as we speak - Cant wait!

Comment

Black black i thought you were going to polish em up in the stylee of the shiney club!! we dont do black (except Vinces turd gen, but thats his misseses or so he says)
          Last edited by POPEYE; 14 May 2009, 19:52.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

It is, and it hasn't got black wheels.

Comment

how much is it to get them powder coated?? my steel ones are going a bit shabby was thinking of getting them sorted!!

Comment

Just got them back and I have to say Black is the new Polished They look really good and will look even better with the 4 Chrome Caps and Stainless Studs that are coming Monday And I got a good deal on the Powder Coating = Tyres Removed, Rims pressure cleaned, chemichal dip, blasted, powder coated and Lacqured, Tyres refitted all for £200 all in!

Comment

is that for 4 wheels or 5? if its only 4 it might be worth just getting new wheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                    is that for 4 wheels or 5? if its only 4 it might be worth just getting new wheels!!!!
                    No only 4 but they are split rims so they have to be taken apart for the process then bolted back together so its a time consuming job but am well happy now as they look brand new and the bonus is that I only paid £155 for all four shod with 3 month old 31x10.5x15 mint tyres so the lot stands me at £355 fitted

Comment

We need pichers!

Comment

Working...
                      X