no gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no gears

hi all first of all a big thanks to bushwacker for all his help in finding a solution to my lack of gears it turns out that when i fitted the new lump i hadnt lined up all the splines and in the process i shagged the front pump rotors on the gear box simple fix if i can find new or s/h rotors so once again i turn to the forum for help does anyone know where i can get any from all help much appreciated cheers

Sounds like a part only available from toyota (for a small fortune) or get the part from a scrapper, give stormforce a call (pm)

edit--- or give the lovely boyo a call, or vince (or me)
    Last edited by POPEYE; 14 May 2009, 14:29.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Sounds like that fix will involve dropping the gearbox.

If so, I have Bushwhackers complete box in my garage. Low milage (85,000kms? call Vince to confirm) and just swap the boxes over. Or strip for parts.

PM me if your interested.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
        Sounds like that fix will involve dropping the gearbox.

If so, I have Bushwhackers complete box in my garage. Low milage (85,000kms? call Vince to confirm) and just swap the boxes over. Or strip for parts.

PM me if your interested.
        Thanks for the offer but after a dozen phone calls this morning a company called VMPT in the midlands came up trumps with a complete pump for £90 should have it tomorrow and fitted along with the engine over the weekend and hopefully have my big green gas guzzling machine back on the road will keep all imformed cheers for everyones help

Comment

Hey - No worries.

And by the way, you do not have a big gas guzzling machine.

But I do!

Yours eats that smelly oily stuff...........
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
          X