Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slasher

Oh Fcuk!
    What would you do if you caught them http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/8047697.stm

Cut thier hands off (in a non ecologically damaging way of course)
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Drag them around chained to my towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        I've always said I will do that if I ever catch a thief alive.

If I caught someone slashing my tires I'd use them to stop the bottom of my truck hitting the road while I changed the tyres.

Comment

let the punishment fit the crime, they used a knife to slash something, so they should have it done to them

do they not realise that they have contributed to climate change by doing that , the slashed tyres will have to be replaced so recover trucks will be called out to transport the vehicles to a tyre fitter, new tyres will be fitted and the old tyres will have to be disposed off so more natural resources used etc ,

these activists really are dumb pieces of poo, and half their actions actually contribute towards climate changte than prevent it

losers
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            I believe the unofficial official advice is to leave the vehicle out of it. A good old fashioned trouncing is the better method. They are more likely to turn the other cheek that way.

Comment

Beaten with a black pudding....................... .... 'eckie thump
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                Beaten with a black pudding....................... .... 'eckie thump
                Beaten until they beg for more.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Beaten until they beg for more.

And then when they beg for mercy ...............Beat them some more Heeheeehehhheheeeee
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    And then when they beg for mercy ...............Beat them some more Heeheeehehhheheeeee

Comment

I would like to bind their wrists and ankles with rusty barbed wire and then slowly, very slowly, castrate them over a period of several weeks, using a very blunt and very rusty hacksaw.
                      As for any female's within the group, well, maybe they should have their bit's sewn up, just as slowly, again using rusty barbed wire.

Nice kind sort of fella ain't I ???

Comment

hit em with a baseball bat, bend em over and stick it where the sun don,t shine

Comment

A free trip to the local intensive care unit comes to mind
                          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

as said before, these activists are just dumb, they want people to drive cars that do hundreds of miles to the gallon and are well maintained, how many miles to the gallon do you get with 4 flat tyres? probably not as many as you do if they are pumped up, I'd pull their arms off and beat em to death with the soggy end

Comment

If I caught somone doing that to my truck I would tie them up and lock them in my shed. I would then force feed them large amounts of halucinating products and keep them like this for a few days. Every few hours I enter the shed slap them about a bit and throw buckets of urine and doggy doo over them. Then eventually I would drive them deep into Salcy forest and leave them to wake up to a very nasty come down. After that I doubt they would visit me again.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X