Priceless!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priceless!!!

The amount of money blagged by our 'leaders' which is becoming clear now.

"It's within the rules!!!" they say. OK, there are loopholes within the rules, but THEY are supposed to be morally upstanding. Just because there are loopholes saying (for instance) you can furnish 3 houses in quick succession doesn't mean they SHOULD!

This comes out shortly after another painful budget, while the govt are telling us the country is deeply in debt and the taxpayer will have to make up the shortfall, after thousands of jobs going (Teeside steel today) and families are destroyed by the greed of fat cat bankers - all allowed to happen by our leaders. Do they really expect us to believe the shit they are feeding us after THIS?!?!

The corruption within the government is being laid bare, and by the tone and body language of the BBC tonight, it wont be let go. As far as I'm concerned, those found to be milking the system, whether its been via loopholes or not, should be sacked and sued for the money until they have f*ck all left! Let the ba5tards rot!!!

Last edited by Apache; 8 May 2009, 22:21.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54928

Comment

The fact that these claims fall within the rules just adds to the insult. The rules they are all so keen to criticise were set by them! Without wishing to invoke Goodwins law, The Germans brought in laws to allow them to persecute the Jews, but that did not make it right. The rule should be 'nemo debet esse Judex in propria causa'. As any fule no.
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Troll!

Comment

For me, its the fact that these people didn't necessarily NEED to claim, but they did because they can. £25k for security patrols at her millionaire husbands house??? And then the bare faced audacity to stare down the cameras, smiling.

That goes against the idealistic reason to want to be an MP, which surely is to better the country for your fellow man.

They are corrupt and morally bankrupt. They should go, now. AND more importantly, government operations should be completely transparent, and publicly reviewable, or governments will never be trusted.

Or simpler, line the #######s up against the wall and shoot the lot of them!
          Last edited by Apache; 8 May 2009, 22:52.

Comment

You have to tip your hat to them thou.
            They have diverted most of the flack by getting 18 runny noses on the front of every tabliod.

We are told for weeks "wait till these expenses go public" the piggy cold must have felt like mana from heaven to the spin squad.
            Brian

Comment

You cynic! Surely they wouldn't stoop so low!

Oh, hang on, didn't I say that two weeks ago? (Anyone remember "good day to bury bad news" on 9/11?)

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                You cynic! Surely they wouldn't stoop so low!

Oh, hang on, didn't I say that two weeks ago? (Anyone remember "good day to bury bad news" on 9/11?)
                Apology mate I missed that one. Or I would have agreed
                Brian

Comment

[QUOTE=Apache;551602]

They are corrupt and morally bankrupt. They should go, now.
                  /QUOTE]

Where are they going to go to? We are always going to have MPs and they are ALL at it, lib dems , torys, greens, whatever. This is not about the government, although the press would have it that way, its about ALL MPs. Can you hear the opposition complaining? I think not.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

[QUOTE=Bogus;551638]
                    Originally posted by Apache View Post

They are corrupt and morally bankrupt. They should go, now.
                    /QUOTE]

Where are they going to go to? We are always going to have MPs and they are ALL at it, lib dems , torys, greens, whatever. This is not about the government, although the press would have it that way, its about ALL MPs. Can you hear the opposition complaining? I think not.

Bogus
                    My local MP is in the opposition, and let's just say I have no doubt that he should get THAT flu - his nose is DEEP into the trough
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Always suspected that most politictions (of all partys) have been on the fiddle for years and years but the extent of it staggered me, £10 bag of horse $hit, pk of tampax submitted by a male mp, christ almighty we've been robbed for decades, no faith in any of em i'm afraid,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

A benefit cheat or (wrongly paid child Tax credits as my daughter was) they'd per sue ya till the edge of the earth.... as ya "a Criminal" n gotta pay it back n threatened with prison for fraud.....
                        One rule for for them (we elected, or not) n another for the pheasants !!!!!!
                        By the way it's a drop in the pi55 pot ... Eu Parliament fraud's even worse !!
                        To use their (Politicians)words we should the cash cow now......
                        Guy Fawkes had the right Idea .............

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

On a slight deviation from topic, I think we need a British constitution.
                          The UK has no constitution, because everything is legal in the UK unless the government says otherwise. The default status is freedom.
                          Our freedoms were not granted to us by government, the government has to justify any freedom it takes away.
                          Countries with a constitution, such as the United States, operate on a different idea, that your rights are granted to you.
                          Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 9 May 2009, 13:58.

Comment

Not a bad idea! get rid of the free loading monachary and the persent system, make it answerable to the people,
                            sick of hearing about the coruption, effin revalation every day,

there has to be at least one honest candidate out there surely??? although i do wonder
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Never mind the MP's, local councillors claim a fortune too while frittering away council tax on hairbrained schemes, they're all corrupt, the ###### lot of them. H

Comment

Working...
                              X