yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED INSPIRATION? Check out these rigs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joecuba View Post
    The Yanks trucks do look different to a lot of ours. They go for a more minimal thing over there, I guess especially in the desert where there isn't really much rain etc.

Also I think we have to remember those trucks were built for that type of excursion. They look fun, but I'd rather have my stock truck for most things.

I'm sure a lot of you will have checked this, but on the YotaTech forums they have a pic thread which is quite enlightening. Some very smart trucks there, and some very 'characterful' ones as well!

http://www.yotatech.com/f116/post-your-pics-119726/
    I want em all!! dont it make ya want to kick the missis up and down the highstreet,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post
      there is one super scary looking ridge, very narrow whaleback of a thing, you wouldnt want to go wrong on it, long roll down in a truck
      Cant remember the name of it, but there's loads on youtube. Its the place where that famous youtube vid was shot of that truck coming to grief after brake failure on the way down.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

That ridge is called the Lions Back. You have to do a 20 point turn at the top to get back down apparently, its that tight. Not sure if its still open.

A couple of stock FJ Cruisers going up there, as ever, the pics do not do it justice

Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          I want em all!! dont it make ya want to kick the missis up and down the highstreet,
          LOL.

I don't need a reason to do that

Comment

thats the one, the access road goes right below it, where that photo is taken, so the drivers get lots of spectators!
            Landcruiser Colorado
            Sub. Forester

Comment

Oooooo Lovin the bobbed an the LC
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                That ridge is called the Lions Back. You have to do a 20 point turn at the top to get back down apparently, its that tight. Not sure if its still open.

A couple of stock FJ Cruisers going up there, as ever, the pics do not do it justice

Theres a video of someone who lost it half way down and did a nose dive off the side. sure someone can find it?

Comment

Originally posted by blakarm View Post
                  Theres a video of someone who lost it half way down and did a nose dive off the side. sure someone can find it?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpbkTncjEOs

Sorry, but yes it was a woman driver

Brake pedal is in the middle, dear.

Comment

oh soooo nice.....
                    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                    X