Price check on 3 litre surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check on 3 litre surf

My brother in law is so impressed with my surf that he wants one. He has seen a 93, 3lire surf in v good condition for £5500. Sorry no more details available. Does this sound ok price wise?
    Thanks

Originally posted by somatleft
    My brother in law is so impressed with my surf that he wants one. He has seen a 93, 3lire surf in v good condition for £5500. Sorry no more details available. Does this sound ok price wise?
    Thanks
    sounds good. at the end of the day its down to your brother-in-law if he likes it, then buy it, price is not always the best thing to look for, look more into condition and any other extras that you may be able to get. e.g. warranty service history etc...
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by somatleft
      Thanks

Sounds good!....I got mine with 71k on the clock (roughly 42,000 miles), excellent paintwork with A-bars/Spots and Side Steps already fitted...few options inside for around 8200-8400 quid (yr 95 2nd Gen)
      Gaz

Comment

my 93 3.0Litre cost £7000 with 50,000 mile on the clock, side steps, A bar and spots, rear spoiler and rear mounted spare wheel - so I would say you got a GOOD deal there.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

My '95 M 3.0td cost £6000,70000 miles, all extra's on it, 12month Mot, got a bargain - they are out there!

Comment

Working...
          X