Ive been Hijacked !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been Hijacked !!

Just found a post that I could not have done . It turns out my wife , Tam , has now decided she wants to join in the Forum and not tell me . I could not work out how I could have done the post concerned at the time listed , and it had a smilie , which I do not often use these days .
    So watch out guys and girls , the 'other half' is lurking with intent .
    May have to start a special finish to my posts so I can track wot is mine or not , especially after a Stella or 4 I forget wot I have done .

Rick ( not Mrs V2)
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    Just found a post that I could not have done . It turns out my wife , Tam , has now decided she wants to join in the Forum and not tell me . I could not work out how I could have done the post concerned at the time listed , and it had a smilie , which I do not often use these days .
    May have to start a special finish to my posts so I can track wot is mine or not , especially after a Stella or 4 I forget wot I have done .

Rick ( not Mrs V2)

Oh thats not good, you could end up in the mire now
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Rick ( not Mrs V2)

Awh - good!! Welcome Tam!!! You'll have to sign your mails so we arnt rude when it's you and not Rick!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Rick ( not Mrs V2)
        Hang on , did I put that 'shocked' smilie on there ?

Rick
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Hang on , did I put that 'shocked' smilie on there ?

Rick

You had better watch out, shes got your cards marked
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Rick ( not Mrs V2)
            well lets hope she LURKS as good as you.
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Working...
            X