And i just bought..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And i just bought..

15" x 8" split rims. NOT looky likeys, proper splits. £50!!

Originally posted by blakarm View Post
    wanna sell them?? give you £45 for them!
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Same here and mine have 3 month old 31x10.5x15 ATs on 150 all in. Brgain!
      [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Comment

I've got my mud tyres on a set of 15 x 8 splits.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Pics
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Pics
            Would you believe i could change the motor in the truck, but cant figure out how to put pics on here.

I'll have to ask my son when he gets in

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes View Post
              wanna sell them?? give you £45 for them!
              You missed the 1 off the front.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN View Post
                Same here and mine have 3 month old 31x10.5x15 ATs on 150 all in. Brgain!
                I was after 33's but fewer people got them, and if they have got 'em, dont wana let 'em go!

Comment

You missed the 1 off the front.

What?? Well ....Ok.... - I'll give you 1 for them - although I'm a married man!!

Comment

Took me a while to work out how to do the pics so dont worry you aint the only one, if your pics (on your pc) are too big for the forum to load you can sign up to the link below (it's free) and load em from that site, i'm sure your son will know how to do it, mine did

http://photobucket.com/

Comment

Well, now I am pi55ed off! I've been looking for 15" x 8" alloys for about 6 weeks now and I can't find a set anywhere (although I did have a kind offer from Richard but unfortunately they weren't what I was looking for).

I've seen some nice Mitsubishi alloys but they all seem to be 7" rims! I even had a look on Ebay while I was on holiday in Spain (yes, I know that's a sad statement but there you go)!

P.S. If you don't post any pics I won't believe you actually have the alloys!
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

You shou;ld have looked up "blizzard" while you were out there, believe hes in Barcelona (?) might have been able to find some decent rims

i know the flustration mate, i was looking for ages, bought some that turned out to be not what i wanted and then saw the crags, i think i stayed up till around two in the morning watching the bidding on em and for once i was the only bidder, they were £300 tho plus £140 courier, but sod it! they were the ones i wanted, the tyres on em lasted me three years so not too bad, i know they aint everones cup of bling tea but they are the best looking rims i've seen, hope ya get what you want soon

Comment

Cheers Ian, just had a great week in Playa Flamenca. Got back home last night and it was bluddy freezing here. I don't want to spend a fortune on the alloys and I don't need tyres as I want to put my 33's on the rims, hence the need for 8J minimum.

The thing that may be a drawback is that I want 5 rims, so that the spare is the same as the rest. Luckily I'm in no great hurry, so it's just a matter of keeping an eye on Ebay etc.
                          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

As you say you may find it hard to get a set of five, i wanted five but did'nt want to let the four crags go, been looking ever since for a fifth one, only ever saw some the same once,(red center) set of five on an old Paj wagon but they were tatty, Diesel Weasel got four silver center ones, (bstd) and a builder i was working with had a set of five silver on his swb Paj,
                            dont think i'll ever find a single red one

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              As you say you may find it hard to get a set of five, i wanted five but did'nt want to let the four crags go, been looking ever since for a fifth one, only ever saw some the same once,(red center) set of five on an old Paj wagon but they were tatty, Diesel Weasel got four silver center ones, (bstd) and a builder i was working with had a set of five silver on his swb Paj,
                              dont think i'll ever find a single red one
                              is it possible to spray a silver one with a red coloured laquer??
                              or if not possible to get exact colour match - spray all five same colour?

Comment

Working...
                              X