Changing speedo from KMS to MPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing speedo from KMS to MPH

If I have to change speedo faces from KMS etc I know I can get the cards from Roughtrax etc but how much hassle is the changeover ? or is it better to get a garage to do it ? knowing how I can break things !
    Death rides a Black Horse

popeye helped me do mine,suprisingly easy tbh,needles a fiddly tho,heres my end result...

Comment

Very Nice !

Comment

easy on the turd gen , just be careful getting the speedo needle off ,[i broke mine managed to fix it though
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Just a quick point john, you can't get the white dials for the 3rd gen yet so don't get your hopes up of it looking like the one on BDT's truck.

P.S
          If anyone knows different can you please tell me where to get then.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Cheers si, but may have found a deal on a truck ,not comfortable with KMS speedo so will get it changed if i buy, just wanted to know if it was a cheap job or wether it was a difficult/easy diy

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              Just a quick point john, you can't get the white dials for the 3rd gen yet so don't get your hopes up of it looking like the one on BDT's truck.

P.S
              If anyone knows different can you please tell me where to get then.
              mine are plasma ty

Comment

Working...
              X