Splash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    yes but biosurf posted the pics and one of the pics show 4 different height surfs
    Jeeeyz I even put up the link to the actual pic I was talkin about. Tut men

I supose I may forgive you for choppin the pickup....
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      Jeeeyz I even put up the link to the actual pic I was talkin about.

Only after i enquired
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Only after i enquired
        Did not - it was there to start with

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          Did not - it was there to start with

Comment

ooo you're rotten

Comment

Its funny you know, a surf run, organised by mr Hazzard and no breakdowns, Mark at bigfoot show and bigfoot has problems...........
              Erm, anyone else notice too...........
              Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                Its funny you know, a surf run, organised by mr Hazzard and no breakdowns, Mark at bigfoot show and bigfoot has problems...........
                Erm, anyone else notice too...........

Comment

Looks like ya all had a good time with plenty of the MUD colour, great pics too

There's always a Payback.... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Right... Sorry for the delay!

These are all essentially thumbnails of the actual images, if anyone wants high resolution versions let me know.

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

great pictures mate glad you got some of me towing biosurf out lol
                      cheers shaun
                      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Is that where you got stuck the pic with jp , thats the byway by fox covert i think

Comment

Is that where you got stuck the pic with jp , thats the byway by fox covert i think
                          Only JP got stuck there, as we weren't sure how deep the water/mud was - and when we were sure, no-one else (snorkel-less) wanted to try

I've no idea where it was, or what the place was called... I really need to get myself some maps and stop relying on the people I'm with

Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopyjon View Post
                            Only JP got stuck there, as we weren't sure how deep the water/mud was - and when we were sure, no-one else (snorkel-less) wanted to try

I've no idea where it was, or what the place was called... I really need to get myself some maps and stop relying on the people I'm with

Jon.

the best one is explorer map ....it is the largest scale that the os does but to cover the plain and the surounding areas it's about 6 maps (one does the centre of the plain though)

Comment

the best one is explorer map ....it is the largest scale that the os does but to cover the plain and the surounding areas it's about 6 maps (one does the centre of the plain though)
                              Cheers mate, I'll have a look into it...

Comment

Working...
                              X