no more saggy bottom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more saggy bottom!

cheers mr hazard,springs were a breeze to fit,tops of my old ones were a little errr flat lol,top 2 coils nearly toching,so now actually 3 inches higher at back!
    also changed air,oil,fuel filter,changed all 3 aux belts,adjusted handbrake,fresh oil,just power steering pump to fix and idler bushes,drives lovely again now

What springs ya fitted then? and wots up with the site? slow as feck, pic's were takeing ages then froze altogether (or do i need to call virgin/)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      What springs ya fitted then? and wots up with the site? slow as feck, pic's were takeing ages then froze altogether (or do i need to call virgin/)
      Blimey ian.....are there any virgins left in portsmouth
      !!!!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        off biohazzards old truck,roughtrax +2's i believe

Comment

Whats this ? gettin ready to sell ?
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            Whats this ? gettin ready to sell ?
            no,not atall,but everything has a price,and u can bet my valuation of my surf will go up a fair bit in a month or 2

Comment

Ooh thats me told !...only asking...
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                no,not atall,but everything has a price,and u can bet my valuation of my surf will go up a fair bit in a month or 2
                Why?

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                  Ooh thats me told !...only asking...
                  lol i could still be tempted tho
                  Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Why?
                  well most would prob say devalue it,but bonnet nearly there now,then off to body shop for clear,and swap for for prepped tailgate to airbrush

Comment

I'm fed up with selling the surf already

There are so many timewasters out there

1st viewer: Wanting to pay by paypal (big fees and possibility of reversing payment)

2nd viewer - Going on holiday for 3 weeks and wants us to keep it without a deposit

3rd Viewer - Going to Lithuania in june on an expedition - wants us to keep it for him with a £50 deposit till he sells his skoda

4th viewer - claimed there was a serious wheel wobble that would cost £100's to put right so would give us £2200 (nowt wrong with it at all)

Fed up
                    Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

[QUOTE=Trinity;550460]

1st viewer: Wanting to pay by paypal (big fees and possibility of reversing payment)

QUOTE]

Maybe the buyer hasn't got the cash and would rather pay by paypal than get the cash out from their credit card at silly % rates ?

I've been keeping an eye open for a 3.0 and if one turns up at the right price then I'll be paying by paypal , no other way. (put it on my credit card then break my 2.4 to pay the credit card off)

The other viewers all do sound useless...

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                        off biohazzards old truck,roughtrax +2's i believe

That is correct
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                          I'm fed up with selling the surf already

There are so many timewasters out there

2nd viewer - Going on holiday for 3 weeks and wants us to keep it without a deposit

3rd Viewer - Going to Lithuania in june on an expedition - wants us to keep it for him with a £50 deposit till he sells his skoda

4th viewer - claimed there was a serious wheel wobble that would cost £100's to put right so would give us £2200 (nowt wrong with it at all)

Fed up
                          u will always get timewasters,ive sold god knows how many cars thru ebay and it can be a pain,my fave is when u sell auction style then they turn up and try and knock down the price they bid,just dont lose faith there will be a genuine buyer for it,justy takes patience

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                            That is correct
                            and very nice they are too,ty and i can still get in the multistorey,all be it by a knats do dad lol

Comment

[QUOTE=wishbone;550470]
                              Originally posted by Trinity View Post

QUOTE]

Maybe the buyer hasn't got the cash and would rather pay by paypal than get the cash out from their credit card at silly % rates ?

I've been keeping an eye open for a 3.0 and if one turns up at the right price then I'll be paying by paypal , no other way. (put it on my credit card then break my 2.4 to pay the credit card off)

The other viewers all do sound useless...

Rob.
                              I understand totally why he wanted to do paypal - the money is on his credit card but the payment can be reversed for up to 40 days and i didn't want to risk it

We offerered to lower the price a bit if he drew the cash off the credit card to cover the handlong fee but he was reluctant. A bit fishy i think as he was very pushy
                              Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

Working...
                              X