Truckfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truckfest

Well after about 6 months hard work and God knows how much money these 2 are finally ready to go on display at Truckfest this weekend.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Hi guys,

Go for it knock 'em out, brilliant trucks well done.

Gman.
    If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Nice! like the four cab, the solid front axle def looks better, are they both your's? wish i was a rich person
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Absolutely ...Outstanding Sir ! Wish We could have gone to Truckfest, unfortunately family commitments have taken 1st place,Hope you have a good show and Knock em' dead !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Well after about 6 months hard work and God knows how much money these 2 are finally ready to go on display at Truckfest this weekend.
          Nice motors!!

Say hello to my mate "scotty" 1st Gen double cab pickup with "monsters inc" on the side.

unfortunately Glow plugs, manifold gasket, pads, shoes and a brake fluid change are preventing me from going
          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

I want to go but we got to stay in all weekend and guard the house as approx 5000 so called 'travellers' are coming to our village for a horse fair . Everyone and everything is locked away . I went out for an hour today and it looked like a ghost town with barracades across field entrances etc aswell .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

still needs airbrushing

Comment

Working...
              X