Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Hubs...

Hi Guys,

Where can i find some manual locking hubs for a second gen surf?

and what make would be recomended... and how long will it take to install them?

Cheers

Brood
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All I want for X-mas is a garage stocked with tools and a manual 3.0td Surf

Warn from Tony-N about 160
    Milner do a set for about 120
    10min to fit
    Brian

Comment

can i use the manual locking hubs from a toyota hilux solid Axel? think their called Aisins or something like that??

Comment

No, as with most things vehicular, you need the right one for your particular application.

Unless of course you fit the solid axle...
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

ok it makes sense... so which one is the better hubs to get? Warn's or the ones from rough trax or from milner?? or where can i find a set of Aisins ifs hubs?

Comment

Asin hubs are toyota ........you will find the correct ones on ifs first gens and they will swap onto a 2nd gen Try and find a first gen being broken but you will want the hubs as well. solid axel ones are different ............

the milner ones should do for uk use unless you want to go rock crawling then you want the warn ones
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by 00Brood View Post
              ok it makes sense... so which one is the better hubs to get? Warn's or the ones from rough trax or from milner?? or where can i find a set of Aisins ifs hubs?

Start from the top one in the link below and work down...

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...57&postcount=2
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I bought some of E-bay cost about 45 pounds each- there's a few on e-bay now but seem to be more money these days....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SURF-4-...3A1%7C294%3A50

Comment

I've been told that WARN are better than the AVM (the ones Milners stock) hubs.

Dunno whether theres much in it TBH, though I've had WARNs on for a couple of years now and they've been reliable and still look like new.

I also do WARN stickers, which is nice

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
                    I bought some of E-bay cost about 45 pounds each- there's a few on e-bay now but seem to be more money these days....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SURF-4-...3A1%7C294%3A50
                    What make where they?

Comment

i just sold a pair of warns to wishbone - £50 incl postage the pair so you missed a bargain...
                      they came off a 2nd gen 4runner
                      Landcruiser Colorado
                      Sub. Forester

Comment

Bummer hey ho... I'll just have to look some more... any place in reading where i can just drive in and buy a set? and what tools do i need to do the manual hub replacement??

Cheers Guys

Comment

Working...
                        X