Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and advice!

Hi all,

I'm sure you must have heard/seen this one a hundred times but any info anyone has would be very much appreciated.

I'm looking to buy a Surf and looking to spend up about £5500 max. I like the 2.4TD Auto but am open to advice and suggestions on the specific model.

Apart from the norm of lowest mileage I can get, general good condition and so on, is there anything you experts can let me know about that I should be looking for?

Much appreciated
    Colin.

Originally posted by cologg
    Hi all,
    I'm looking to buy a Surf and looking to spend up about £5500 max. I like the 2.4TD Auto but am open to advice and suggestions on the specific model.
    Apart from the norm of lowest mileage I can get, general good condition and so on, is there anything you experts can let me know about that I should be looking for?
    Colin.
    hey colin,
    i'm sure you'll get plenty more advice when most of us get home this evening...... in the meantime have a look under the 'SURFS FOR SALE' bit on the forum front page or just click here
    http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=5299
    someone's got just what you're looking for.

my only advice would be look for a 3.0 as they have no issues with over-heating. if you go down the 2.4 route, put some money aside, just in-case.

good luck, have fun
    Planty

Comment

You could look for the 'SEARCH' button!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Working...
      X