Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fun one!

SO what do you think?

A guy has a Lada Neva 4x4 standard version nothing special, and he wants to bet me 500 pound, yes 500!!! that his Neva will walk all over my 2.4 in an off road test. he says it will go places my thng can only dream of! WOW!

Number 2, he wants a further bet that his Neva chained to my back tow hitch will out pull my 2.4 too! is he MAD!

go for it pics please oh and vidio

Comment

who wins

what the odd's, come on those off road Geeks!

Comment

a friend had a lada used to get everywhere so i would be cautious on that side but dont think it will outpull a 2.4 , think they are 1.6 or 1.7 depending on type
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

DO NOT underestimate a lada niva , i know a few people that have owned them for off roading, and omg they are good!
          not sure about the outpulling the surf , but definately be cautious about going places you cant
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

They have all the proper stuff (lockers etc), and are basic 'built like a tank' eastern block engineering so dont underestimate them!

Tell him double or quits on the pull and you're sorted!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i have seen them submerged with just a air intake above the water sill going .........beware
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Lada Niva can swim
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4kWYvH0_oY

Comment

see
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Don't take his money he WILL beet you!

I have had 4 Niva's!
                    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X