Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Hillclimb - Sunday

I'm hoping to go, but look at the weather

Ferkin typical! Gorgeous today and tomorrow, then, just in time for the weekend, persisting down

Stein, if anything changes, I'll give you a bell, but its not worth going if its raining or the track is wet as speeds come right down.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Hope it aint as I was thinking of going to Aintree to watch the sprint races.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      I'm hoping to go, but look at the weather

Ferkin typical! Gorgeous today and tomorrow, then, just in time for the weekend, persisting down

Stein, if anything changes, I'll give you a bell, but its not worth going if its raining or the track is wet as speeds come right down.
      no problem mate,its propably a blessing in disguise,we have to go to cornwall at some point the wkend as shirls gran is very ill.
      Last edited by surfenstein; 23 April 2009, 17:49.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Just checked out 'met office weather' and following showers on Saturday, its gonna be a scorcher on Sunday so it's likely I'll be going after all.

If you can make it, let me know and we'll sort something out.

Anyone else for that matter. If you fancy seeing upwards of 600BHP racing on very tight short courses from a few feet away, let me know.

Comment

When(what time does it start), where and the all important how much?
          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Erm, didn't see this til now...

However, its starts at about 10, but doesn't get to the really fast stuff til about 12. I'm leaving now, and its £12 per person.

Comment

Working...
            X