• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    It won't go faster than 55?

You need more cubic inches mate.
    It will go faster ..........but the adrenal gland opperates

And we all know adrenalin is brown ........

The lift , springs and axle make it sensitive to changes in the road , i am trying variations in tyre pressue at the moment to try and help ........

Off road , it is awesome .........Stein has some pics from last weekend that may show this (i hope)
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

mr bio not that im any good at telling you or maths but i seen this n thought id say something.
      when i bought skull i was told it was bout 10% out so me n stormy went side by side on duel carraige way think skull was doing 50 n stormy was doing 60 or other way round cant remember but im sure stormy will remember it n we worked it out that it was over the the 10%
      but i do know if i come to a 30 zone i have to keep it on 20 on the speedo but like someone said on here already it does go different at different speeds i try to follow satnav on open roads but speed zones in a 30 i try to keep it at 20.thought id say matey dont know if that helps you

n oh yes by the way im on normal 31's so bigger tyres might throw you out more on speedo D
      Last edited by pirate-storm; 21 April 2009, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
        mr bio not that im any good at telling you or maths but i seen this n thought id say something.
        when i bought skull i was told it was bout 10% out so me n stormy went side by side on duel carraige way think skull was doing 50 n stormy was doing 60 or other way round cant remember but im sure stormy will remember it n we worked it out that it was over the the 10%
        but i do know if i come to a 30 zone i have to keep it on 20 on the speedo but like someone said on here already it does go different at different speeds i try to follow satnav on open roads but speed zones in a 30 i try to keep it at 20.thought id say matey dont know if that helps you

n oh yes by the way im on normal 31's so bigger tyres might throw you out more on speedo D

THX M8..... The sat nav will do for now
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          55 mph ........no faster
          As in it wont go over 55 with the 35's on?!

sounds like you need some 5.29's!

Comment

late i know, try this mate http://www.dakota-truck.net/TIRECALC/tirecalc.html

you'll have to use the top thing to convert your tyre sizes to metric then use the next bit down to compare your tires to your old ones.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X