VW Scirocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Scirocco

There was one of the new ones outside the pub last night. Well what a stunner! I love Alfas and had resigned myself that all the other modern cars are blando-boxes, but what a looker! Apparently it's better than the Golf too, which means it's pretty good. Soooo, who's got £22k to lend me?

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Horrid. Just horrid. So was the Corrado. Mk2 Scirocco, on the other hand...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

You got something in your eyes mate?

Thats a good looking car. In the same vein as the Alfa Brera - to my eyes anyway.

Comment

Where the edge of the bonnet meets the wing and the A pillar. That's just a mess. And it looks like the back wheels are 6 inches further back than the designers thought they would be, and they just stretched the panel to fit round it. Nasty Nasty look. I'm sure it goes quite well though...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i saw one yesterday,front nice,back like a volvo c class

Comment

I've been in one, a gorgeous blood red colour t'was. The photos don't do it any justice, looks so much better in the flesh. Friends of ours work for Evo magazine so they get all the latest hot hatches to 'play' with. Shame they live all the way over in Peterborough though.

Comment

I suppose this IS nicer. I must admit I'd struggle choose between this and the VW. Oh to hell with it, I'll have both!! Keep the VW for when the Alfa's being fixed

Comment

alfa is nicer,even if just for knowing its not an adapted vw golf/skoda underneath

Comment

Now that is proper pretty... shame it'll keep breaking...
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Love them both, but if they were price matched, then the Alfa hands down.
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      I suppose this IS nicer. I must admit I'd struggle choose between this and the VW. Oh to hell with it, I'll have both!! Keep the VW for when the Alfa's being fixed

now that is just pure sex.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X