Success at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success at Last

Got the steering idler sorted and re-fittted. Excellent service and delivery from Roughtrax.

Growler has had it's retest and now running on a new MOT, all I have to do now is wait for the 29th of this month tax it otherwise i loos out on the best part of a months road rent.

So what's happening in early may so I can get a road test in before meeting Captain Chaos at end of the month ?

nice one mate glad growler is passed...
    well done
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Not sure why your waiting till 29th as you can tax it on line now, starting next month. If its monthly wages, sorry for mentioning it.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
        So what's happening in early may so I can get a road test in before meeting Captain Chaos at end of the month ?
        Then break something else
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
          Not sure why your waiting till 29th as you can tax it on line now, starting next month. If its monthly wages, sorry for mentioning it.
          Philip
          Unfortunately that isn't what the DVLA website says, which is why I need to wait till 29th.

"When to apply

If your tax is due to run out at the end of the month, you can renew it from the fifth day of the month.

If your vehicle has been untaxed, because you’ve just bought it, the tax disc has run out or a SORN is in force, you can tax from the first day of the month in which you apply.

If you want the tax disc to start on the first day of the next calendar month, you cannot tax your vehicle more than two days in advance."

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
            Then break something else
            I mean something relatively gentle to make sure all is well and we will at least make it down to you

Comment

Working...
            X